Submitting Alumni work
If you are an Olin alumnus/a and wish to have your graduate thesis or other scholarly work/project/patent available on the DigitalCommons@Olin site, you may send your content files to the Institutional Repository Team. PDF is the preferred format for text-based files. Some projects may include other file formats such as photos, music, video, data or schematics. These files can also be accepted into the repository.
If you are submitting a peer-reviewed paper that appears or will appear in a journal, you should review the guidelines for scholarly journal articles from the Submitting Faculty work page.
To submit, follow these steps:
- Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Alumni repository work
- In body of text:
- Your name, class year and contact information
- Include preferred e-mail address as well as Olin alumni address
- Work abstract with keywords (unless attached)
- Attach files to message